Monday, July 2, 2012

Leo Coutu search expands

MA~ Monday July 2, 2012 The search for a missing Dracut man continues to expand today. Even with the 'no soliciting' sign posted on my front door, two men full of courage knocked to ask if even I might have seen him. They regretted knocking, I'm sure since I shared the story of the wild animal out back eating it's victim one random 3 am this spring. But I took the missing poster, quite sure Coutu was lost in the deep forest having run from a coyote. The missing Dracut man is Leo Coutu. If any hikers see him out there
Leo, if you have run off with some cutie pie girl, which some sincerely hope is the case, please call home. http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/12007879100064/search-for-missing-dracut-man-continues/ May the angels guide your footsteps, leading you home. Lucy D www.masterlucy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers