Thursday, November 3, 2011

spare the rod ...

"Spare the rod and spoil the child" ; "foolishness is bound to the heart of a child but the rod of correction will drive it far from him"



Im not saying I didnt beat my kids, I surely did; they had to the count of five to answer me if I whistled for them or I'd be dragging the lake out back with my bare hands. It came as a relief to them, like a penance and offering for making me stand there before God being responsible for them. Dont make a mom worry for nothing, there is plenty to worry about, but obedience to an authority is a choice. The intricacies of family life can not be judged by the world outside but how can we not condemn the statement "take your beating like a women".

My heart goes out to this narrow-minded man who is probably doing the best he can. I can see him sitting proudly at the position of power with a pious mind and a heart with a desire to be God-like, better than other men. I find it sad that he feels this FORCE is acceptable. Its sad that he rages against how small he is, that he has no mercy on himself or sense of fairness for anyone else.

Use FORCE and PAIN even torture if necessary to cause others to submit to the will of power and you have a sad state of affairs. This must be how it is in Texas because we saw evidence of it with Bush and Guantanamo Bay. Shame, fear and pain have shaped how we make choices (as a race) for far too long. This is not civilization.

Be Not Afraid. Choose wisely.

I bet that judge wishes he was anonymous

Lou C Diamond, founder of IntuitiveLifeNetwork, Station Mistress Gemjin© Global Digital Broadcasting (email) Lucy@MasterLucy.com

1 comment:

  1. "what? should have sent her to jail for five years? " I'll take the ass whopping for $100, Alex"

    Marvin
    All Fired Up Recordings

    ReplyDelete

Followers