Friday, July 22, 2011

Gov. What the hell are are you NOT thinking about?

On one of the most treacherous days new England has seen in decades, Governor Patrick stepped up to the plate for working families all over the common wealth and declared a state of emergency. The eruption of gratitude from families who did not have to bear the stress of odds, will my daddy/mommy/husband/wife be the umth percentage of the population that dies in a car crash during a storm on their way to or from work? Eased out of the hearts of the populous in silence but was felt from the safety of home while volunteers combed the streets for those who needed shelter.
Although I am the umth percentage who did pay homage both in word and blog for the courage our Governor mustered to speak like a leader and PREVENT harm from the citizens, even one if he could help it. "Where the unions fall down, and businesses clamor to stay open, our governor stands up." I said on the show that night.

Perhaps he didn't see the headline News in bright red; perhaps he missed the worker on tv news climb out of the hole and talk to the reporter; stuttering from heat stroke claiming he was fine, he needs the work anyway. I'm hoping he is not on a yacht sipping a margarita with his wife; I hope he sees.
Governor Memino in Boston is taking solid steps to protect and preserve whatever he has power over .. and that gives me reason to hope that all is well in the commonwealth through this dangerous time.


http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,375661,00.html

Stay cool. Wait it out. Keep your heart rate low while you hydrate. Water Protein salt and potassium. Carry what water you can and share. I pray for our governor's leadership, after all. its my dime and my husband slurring Im fine I'll call you every hour into his phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers