Monday, April 19, 2010

Oral Fixation, its a Human condition


Ive been doing experiments with the Radio Show Presenter Linda Miner, who is the official international nutritionist for Intuitive Life Network (ILN). She has a weekly segment on a Monday Radio show with ILN. She once said "all humans have an oral fixation condition"
At the beginning of all this Linda made the statement that that if people got enough "chewing time in" they would drastically reduce their weight gain. Now, I couln't do what she asked, because I have always been notoriously underweight. So I reversed it for myself and after a day of water fasting, I began to prepare meals that involved no chewing. No raisins in my favorite oat cereal, it was oatmeal for breakfast,and juices (with pulp) mashed this and mushed to together that. For three weeks, my mouth wanted and my stomach ached me to stop and I ended up with 9 fresh new pounds on me. I wanted OTC which I do not take I had lots of licorice and Valerian mint tea believe me.
It was an exciting experiment and I love how Linda provokes me to do these things.
I have again fasted a day and resumed my regular diet option more though for the nuts and seeds, and salad greens, Escarole and crunchy red peppers ... because its turns out she is right, and like all humans ...

Check out my you tube for the audio with visual accompaniment of the interview with Fallon Seaborn. http://www.youtube.com/user/mStrLucY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers