Monday, October 10, 2011

Make that 98% okay ..

If the one percent is the rich and powerful who control the government, police, and tactical military and financial objectives, fine so be it .. but there is a percentage of us that prefer to educate the next generations of leaders, to strengthen the communities from with in and you can give us about a percent too. We buy local and waste little; teaching values to the next generations and keeping our community strong.

To every selfish greed monger who wanted an extra pot-holder and to save 5 cents on a hammer, who stood in line at walmart at 5 am the day after thanksgiving and put your own communities out of business by not supporting your neighbor, you got what you deserve. Standing in the street screaming "YOU MADE me SPEND money I didnt have at fast food restaurants, boutiques and chain stores, gave my job to someone over seas who cares more about their family than their education and IS WILLING TO WORK,while I got fat watching Oprah and eating oreos on unemployment and SSI while the pharma-companies drug tested their meds on my kids and I spent money I didnt earn " .. .GO HOME SIT DOWN SHUT UP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers