Monday, March 14, 2011

I am so sick of the words change and transform, I AM GOOD ENOUGH

There is a billion dollar industry revolving around some notion that you are not good enough, your life has been so hard, and you have faced so many personal challenges, that it would be a frocking miracle if you did not end your life in stupidity, fatness, and ugliness of age that is incomparable to any grotesqueness of the universe.
You do not think right, you do not know what to value, you do not work hard enough to deny yourself to actually ever be considered 'good'. To change all that, send $100 $200 or $500 every week, month or year, to any self-goddifying, ego filled salesman, driving in a yacht with his home-schooled superior, world traveled children, soon to grace the cover of 'rich kids gone wild' because he has convinced you that you are not as good as he is, but COULD BE, if only you send your $100 $200 or $500 regularly.


I'm not buying, and I'm thanking god I never had enough money to be able to send one these snake oil salesman a dime. My mind is occupied by the doing and being of life. I'm busy experiencing my joys and sorrows to the very essence of their savor. After all, isn't that what life for? Be a part of it by LIVING

1 comment:

  1. by: Chip Esajian
    If you want better thoughts, practice better thinking until you get better at thinking better thoughts. – Chip Esajian

    AMEN!

    ReplyDelete

Followers