Sunday, February 6, 2011

People


Lucy Diamond
The Gemjin Lady©



People are my favorite ... I like people who think they are good, people who think they are bad, people who dont care what anyone thinks, people who think everyone cares, and people who care about nothing. I like all people. I dont stay connected to all people, or many people, and never for very long, but sometimes often.




some people are sometimes happy, and sometimes sad, sometimes strong and sometimes, lazy, but I like them all. People are .. well, PEOPLE!!

I like different people, people who are the same, and people who sometimes never are the same.

I like complicated people, simple people, nervous people, and calm people. I like glamorous people and shy people. I like them all.


I like people before, i like people during, and I like people after, whether after is the same or different, I like people.


Lucy Diamond
www.masterlucy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers