Thursday, January 14, 2010

Speaking of Experts

In 2000 I was working a new industry, finding the pipe line to the cash flow. My job is to create relationships from a supplier to a user/consumer usually upper level management in a tiered manufacturing or high level service sector. After two weeks on the job, the owner of the company tripled my pay and increased my commission to 12%. Within 3 months I had him positioned to close a deal with the highest volume consumer of his product in the world who had major facilities across the globe.
Mr Bossman drove 3 states away to have lunch with the connections I set up for him. The agreement was to put the product in a brand new facility recently purchased by my contact. If things worked out, the system/product would be phased in at all facilities as current contracts ended.
I had not myself contacted the lower operational management of the facitliy. When my boss returned he took all the glory for closing the deal and told me because I had not contacted the lower level operations guy, I had no connectionto the commission connected with the facility. I picked up my briefcase and went home.
I didnt return, and never got another 'job'. I figured, I have spent 20 years positioning clients. Its time to position myself. I has spent 10 years playing with web design and training on the job with international marketing and design. The first thing I created was www.choicecallcenter.com. What I actually ended up doing was consulting work for those setting up telemarketing offices, setting solid standards in eithical treatment of employees in an unprotected field. "What ever you create, do or be, it should be an extention of yourself" a mantra I learned from one of the great mentors I have loved. As I created more websites and began to unfold, I created several other wonderful websites, events, groups and products. Today, I have positioned myself in the social networks. Im ticked to a giggle that my social profiles hit the top 50, 20 and 10 charts on a continual basis, and that I am able to assist in positioning those whose work I respect, admire and believe in.

So that I can be free to enjoy connecting with my friends on my radio shows, video blogs and producing some fun entertainment, ZyeChaInc. will assist me with Marketing, promotions and public relations this year. To Book me for events, for Radio show syndication, to sponsor a radio show or other programming please contact Prina@Zyechainc.com I will still do my artwork and design work, production, post production editing, blogging, tweeting. chat dancing and anything else I enjoy in the process.

I am working on the book commissioned by an editor from Swedan, and I'm interested in monthly articles for a spiritual or similarly alternative genre publication. Please contact Prina for details, or to sign up for the "Dream Interpretation" and beginning Mastery session. Space is limited on that but it will be a lot of fun.

Whatever you do today, let it be an extention of yourself. Enjoy what you are doing. Be yourself. Embrace your life.

I am the EXPERT in my life and I urge you to be the EXPERT on yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers