Tuesday, May 22, 2012

the nature of the beast

Last night at 2 30 am I was awoken to the sound of an animal screaming shrill while another attacked it. I could hear the flesh tear, and the larger animal choke back and snort while it devoured the prey. Just beyond the fence in my yard black birds now decent beneath the canopy of trees, under a cloud filled sky. It is a somber day in the yard. I think the coyote found the goose den last night. Ive seen him walk disoriented down the road right in front of the truck. How I wished I had the camera and a good angle shot. It seemed the size of a small pony. The shrill screams haunt me still and I can not be distracted from it. I am no match for such a beast. "It's nature, there is nothing we can do" echoes in the background of my mind. I flipped the switch but the flood lights revealed nothing, and did not stop the screams. I threw rocks at the fence; but its true. "Nature MUST take it's course". I dared not to leave the porch. I just stood there throwing my voice to the fence saying No. no, and making some aweful whimpering sound. What would I do without my God? Nothing.
Hug everyone you know often as you can. HUGS HEAL. People say it so often because IT IS TRUE
Lou C Diamond, Founder www.IntuitiveLifeNetwork.org ( twitter.com/ILNorg ) Organizer of www.NewEnglandSEERs.com (twitter.com/NewEnglandSEERs Gemjin Producer www.gemjin.com managed by choicetreasures.com for interviews, appearances and drops with MISS LucY, Renee Lester, or with Maurice Gray send an email to contact@choicetreasures.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers